That crazy awesome blogger Eleni from La Femme Readers tagged me :)
4 Things That Are In My Handbag
1. Splenda packets. You never know when you'll need them.
2. A book. Always, always a book.
3. Nursing notes. I have a really freaking large tote for a handbag.
4. Review journal. I've decorated it and everything. I do stupid things sometimes.
4 Things In/On My Desk
1. Two 19" screens (when I'm at work. I am never at my desk at home. I blog from bed.)
2. Various photos of friends, family, pets, and husband.
3. Green Blistex. I have an addiction.
4. Bottle of water.
4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
1. Pillowtop mattress, booyah.
3. Pile of books next to my bed.
4. The two fluffy kittens that surround me at any given moment because they're needy.
4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet)
1. Build a wall of bookshelves a la The Story Siren's. Totes tried to get my husband to let me build some when we first moved into our house last fall. He wasn't having it.
2. Read 150 books in a year.
3. Sky dive. I have recently developed an insane fear of heights and open spaces. What a way to conquer both.
4. Go to BEA/meet authors/other book bloggers.
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
1. The fact that I don't work until 4:30 today.
2. Borders coupons. Every freaking week.
3. My Chemical Romance's new single.
4. This delicious coffee I'm drinking, complete with Splenda that I got from my purse.
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
1. Na Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance (favorite favorite favorite)
2. Animal by Neon Trees ("say goodbye to my heart tonight" or "take a bite of my heart tonight?")
3. Come Back to Bed by John Mayer (lurve.)
4. Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga (going to see her in March! HPUA*8Q3r5~!!!!)
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
2. I lived in Indiana for 21 years until I up and decided to move 300 miles away one day. Scariest, but best, thing I've ever done.
3. I have an INTENSE fear of spiders. Once, I walked around for 3 hours with a live one in my shoe. To this day, I have obsessive compulsions of shaking out my shoes before putting them on.
4. I work second shift Monday through Friday. Not a fan.
Tag 4 people:
1. Tara @ Fiction Folio
2. Lindsi @ The Book Tease
3. Melanie @ Reclusive Bibliophile
4. AJ @ Collections