My Top Ten Most Mentally Unhinged Posts
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and created by blogging mastermind Jamie.
It's been a crazy (almost) two years, but here we are. And I've written a bunch of crap that I'm proud of, not so proud of, and just plain flabbergasted over. These are amongst my favorites, because well, I feel like the best content is also the craziest.
1. My Photographic Reaction Post for the Harry Potter Series (in sepia tone!)
I don't even really know how I contort my face like that.
2. Top Ten Reasons Why I Would Suck as a YA Heroine
Nobody would read about me. NO ONE.
3. RT 2012 and Dark Days 2011.
Where I met my most favorite people in the whole world who all need to move by me like, NOW.
4. The ABCs of Vampire Academy and The Morganville Vampires
I like the alphabet and things that suck blood, apparently.
5. I SHOULD Read More Books, but These Things Distract Me.
I'd have met my goal by now if it weren't for my stupid iPhone (I love you, phone. Don't be upset.)
6. You Break My Spine, I'll BREAK YOUR FACE.
Sometimes I suffer rage blackouts.
7. Popsicle Stick Jen Goes to BEA.
Because my friends are awesome.
And, of course, some seriously unhinged fangirling reviews.
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Frost by Marianna Baer